About Dr. Devid Jack
The ultimate guide to caring for your skin at any age
As the largest organ in the body, the skin takes center stage in the aging process. There is no way to avoid getting older, but there are numerous steps you can rake to delay the signs of aging. By taking control of the external factors that lead to aging of the skin, you can prevent rime from leaving its marks on your face—and even take years off your appearance.
In this authoritative and practical book, Dr. David Jack. Director of Laser Research at the Queens School of Medicine—makes clear chat beautiful youthful skin is possible for all ages and all types of skin. He explains that the effects of aging are a combination of factors we can control and those we cannot.
Inside you’ll discover
- Flow to attack age-related changes at the deepest layers of the skin
- Strategies for dealing with stress and other factors that age the skin.
- Skin-friendly nutrients and what foods contain them.
- How to curb hormonal aging and collagen
- How to evaluate a good cleanser. moisturizer. and sunscreen.
- How advanced treatments such as microdermabrasion, laser technology, and botox can help.